Flaming-TurtleFlaming-Turtle

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP03 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP03

that was absolutly fantastic, I loved it! Keep going what you'r doing. If you need nay help with voice acting in the future, please consider allowing me to help. I would be honored to lend my talents in future projects as I am a big turtles fan and an acting major. thanks and good luck.

Things that dont mix Things that dont mix

Slide

Man that slide with the sand paper, the stream of blood was a nice touch. I likes the roast beef night, unexpected and hilarious! good job.

hgh hgh

I are the savior

I did it, I feel so special I casted the saving vote. although it really has no more sway than any other, i feel good

The NewGrounds Machine The NewGrounds Machine

Great

Now I need to know what happens when a flash film gets blammed!

Armed Assassin Armed Assassin

Well well well

That was a movie were I was able to get past the stick factor and see the quality of the film. Well done, you got a five from me.

Masonogy1 responds:

Thx Mate!!

Stargate comming soon Stargate comming soon

Go for it

As a stargate fan I can see the resembelance! It seems funny. the moose was fuzzy but thats ok. Mabye you could say "Cory Feldmen as Apofis' sheild." ok any way Id like to see the cartoon. I can over to do voices if you like. thanks for the entertainment.

Tedmanson responds:

are you good at doing voices if so contact me im having trouble with them

Super Mario Betrayal Super Mario Betrayal

yeay!

i remember watchin the preview to this! it was really good. waitin for the next!

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02

oh my hevens!!!!

that was absolutly amazing, I am at a lack for words. If you need any ANY help........ I do whatever you ask!!!!

Futurama Intro Futurama Intro

This deservs attencion

You did so well with that, thank you for sharing. It deservs to be looked at alot, it has great potencial. I would like to see more.

The Life of a Ninja The Life of a Ninja

Love it!!!!!!!

Its so true, all ninjas love teenage mutant turtles that use their skills! It have the green machine and I can not vote lower then the highist possible choice. It was really funny, and well animated.

damnhooligan responds:

They're heroes in a half shell, and they're green! How can you NOT love them?